Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Sunshine on My Shoulders Makes Me Happy..."

Sunshine does make me happy; unfortunately, our shoulders went sun-less this spring break.  It may have been a blessing in disguise, though, seeing as I spent countless excruciating hours on the laptop doing grad school work that may not have been completed if the sun was tempting me to play outside.  I still got some good training in this week (6 weeks until the Lake Lanier triathlon) and spent some much needed time with family.  Only seven more weeks left of school!  It will fly by.  The challenge will be keeping up the energy to cram in all of the things I still need to cover.  I'm so excited about what this summer holds:  Mandy's wedding in Memphis, potential Fort Myers vacay with my family, anniversary celebration in Charleston, then Myrtle Beach with the entire Martin clan...and three grad school classes and volleyball workouts along the way.  All of these things just seven weeks away...

Happy April to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment