Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kick-Off to Summer...

Well, it's still "spring", but summer has certainly shown its dominance with 94+ degree weather here in East Tennessee.  Actually, 94 feels like a nice break from the 100 degree record-breaking temps (and humidity) that Memphis had to offer last weekend for Mandy's wedding.  The air there was like hot steam, and nobody could last 30 seconds without sweat dripping down every existing crevice.  Heat aside, it was a wonderful weekend.  Christopher and I got to spend some time with Amanda and Josh:


I miss them so much!
They took us to some fabulous restaurants and we ate copious amounts of good food.  My favorite meal, I believe, was my pork bbq sandwich and homemade potato chips from Central bbq:



Amazing.

Of course, the reason we were there was to celebrate Mandy and Zach.  After a wonderful rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon, it was wedding time! 



After a 9-minute ceremony in the heat, we were still looking swell!


A beautiful, relaxed bride!


Mr. and Dr. Zach Dailey!


About to celebrate our own anniversary! 06/27/09


So glad Eric graced us with his presence.

Best wishes to Mandy and Zach!

Also best wishes to my friend Erin, whose baby boy Luke is due next month! 



Charlie Penn is trying to wait patiently for Luke's arrival.  They're going to be BFF for life.



<3 Love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment