Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Eight

I took a personal day today.  Had my yearly physical exam this morning, followed by a long day of catching up on grad-school assignments.  Puxatony Phil did NOT see his shadow today, so I'm hoping we can all look forward to an early spring!



The 30 Day Photo Challenge:  Day Eight

A picture that makes you laugh.

When I saw this challenge for today, I knew immediately the picture I would choose.  I go to it anytime I need a laugh, and it is the only picture guaranteed to make me laugh out loud everytime.  It was taken about this time last year.


This is our little girl kitty, Rhea.  She loves to climb up on the top of our kitchen cabinets.  The glowing eyes are funny enough, but it's her open mouth and surprised expression that get me.  To me, she looks like she either just gasped at some horrible news, or is about to vomit.  I'm laughing right now and she is staring at me from the couch across the room.  I just cannot help myself.  Christopher took the picture, so we really don't remember why she was making such a face.  Oh well.  Thanks for always entertaining me, Rhea!

No comments:

Post a Comment