Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Twenty-Two

My brain is officially fried.  I attended a day-long training in Bristol, along with some of my fellow co-workers and my boss.  We worked pretty hard today looking at TVAAS data and strategies we wish to implement in our school.  I wanted to visit Papaw afterwards, but he was in no condition for visitors.  Instead, I spent exactly 5 straight hours on the couch doing grad school work...and unfortunately there is still much to be done before Sunday.

Papaw still needs prayer; that's all I have the strength to say right now.

Today's photo?  A picture of something you wish you were better at.




Guitar.  I have "played" for ten years, but I rarely even pick up the guitar anymore.  I guess specifically I wish I were better at making time to practice.  I recently sold my first and original Takamine to Chris Graybeal.  This picture is my 23rd birthday; Christopher bought me a beautiful Epiphone.  It plays so nicely.  I need to play more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment