Saturday, February 5, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Eleven

The 30 Day Photo Challenge:  Day Eleven

A photo of something you hate.

Hmmm.  Not sure which direction to take this one.  I hate apathy.  I hate hugs (for real; I hate them unless they're from my husband).  I hate Nascar.  I hate washing dishes and ironing.  But I think, above all these things, I hate:


Cold weather.  I would've posted a picture of snow, but I don't necessarily hate snow.  In fact, snow somehow makes winter tolerable and charming.  But this nasty, gray, bitter cold weather can just...well, it can just go away.  January-March are pretty miserable months.  I would not be opposed to never having to wear a coat or closed-toe shoes again.  Sandals and short sleeves are much more my style.  : (  It's currently 35 degrees here and looks yucky.  But alas, I don't control the weather.  But I still hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment