Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Twenty One

Papaw has had a terrible night and day.  He got so frustrated from having to lie down and not move that he grew angry, and they had to restrain him and slightly sedate him.  Since then, he has been hallucinating and is very confused.  Tests and procedures are on hold, which means he is still stuck to just lying there.  Prayers are still appreciated.

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Twenty-One

A picture of something you wish you could forget.

I thought forever on this.  There are things that I wish I could forget; particularly things I have said or done wrong.  Those are too personal to share.  So then I thought about scary events in my life (certain plane rides, a school shooting, etc)...but why would I want to forget them?  They have impacted my life for a reason.  I would like to forget the time when I tore my ACL and was on crutches for months...but again, it happened for a reason.  It's not meant to be forgotten.  So...no picture for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment