Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Fourteen

Tuesday...woooo.

The 30 Day Photo Challenge:  Day Fourteen

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.



That's right.  I cannot imagine life without my big hunk.  He is my best friend.  Most wives say that about their husbands.  But I think since Christopher and I were truly friends for about 8 years before we began a romantic relationship really makes the phrase "best friends" true for us.  Now, it is true that during those 8 years, Christopher wanted to be more than friends...but thankfully, he was still ready when I finally saw the light.  I am an extremely independent person.  I remained single during my college years, not for lack of prospects, but because I love to be free and selfish.  But God smacked me upside the head pretty hard in June 2007, and I knew I was ready to give up some "me" time for some "we" time.  Now, Christopher and I probably spend more time together than most other married couples.  Because our work schedules are so similar, we are together in every spare moment.  Often, we even ride to and from work together.  However, we still maintain a sense of autonomy because we have our own hobbies.  He plays basketball sometimes during the week, and I play volleyball.  We both run/bike/workout, but not together.   But when I am home alone...I miss him.  When I am out of town, I miss him.  He knows all of my secrets.  Don't ever tell me anything that you don't want me to repeat to him (ok, maybe an exaggeration, but you probably would need to mention that the information is for my ears only). 

He is giving, witty, intelligent, and Godly.  He loves me and lets me know this every day.  He supports my goals and encourages me. Me luvs hims.  

1 comment: