Friday, January 28, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Three

It's Friday.  We actually made it through an entire school week (although Monday was a 2-hour delay and Wednesday was early dismissal).  But we made it five days none the less! 

Today is my bff for life's birthday.  My bff for life is Christopher Martin, pictured here:
Christopher and I have been in each other's lives since our freshman year at Central High School.  Technically, I guess, I've known Christopher for eleven of his birthdays.  One particular birthday that stands out is his 18th, where several friends and I surprised him at his house before a home basketball game.  He was napping, and his mom actually let us go wake him up, which I'm sure was embarrassing.  She had a Cougar basketball cookie cake for him that we all enjoyed.  Lauren Cassell and I then proceeded to roll and saran wrap his car during the game...then it rained...and he wasn't very happy about that. 

He is 26 now; we're getting older.  I am so grateful that Christopher chose me to be the one that he will celebrate every birthday with here on Earth, until we are called to an eternal celebration together in Heaven.  I wish I could give him everything he wants and deserves on his birthday; he gives me so much everyday.  I love him.  Feliz Cumpleanos, Mr. Coach Martin!


The 30 Day Challenge:  Day Three
A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show.


The Office Cast Photo 2009I didn't even have to think about this one.  Automatically, my favorite TV show is The Office.  Christopher and I have every season on dvd and just watch them all on rotation, as well as the new episodes every Thursday night. 

My favorite characters include Andy "Nard-Dog" Bernard, Dwight K. Shrute, and of course Michael Scott, who is leaving soon.  I am not sure how the show will manage without them, but I hope they try; my week is easier when I know I have a new episode to look forward to!  I also enjoy Glee and Criminal Minds, but I don't watch them as much as I do The Office.  People sometimes tell me that I remind them of Pam, and I must admit that Pam and Jim's love story is much like mine and Christopher's.  Just another reason I love this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment