Monday, January 31, 2011

The 30 Day Photo Challenge Day Six

Another beautiful day today.  Thank You God!

The 30 Day Photo Challenge:  Day Six

A photo of someone you would like to trade places with for a day.

Well, there's the part of me that would like to be a supermodel to know what it's like to be tall, skinny, and beautiful.  Then there's the part of me that would trade places with an actress to see what working on the set of a movie is like, or to get to go to the Oscars.  I would also love to be a famous author for a bit, like J.K.Rowling, just to experience what it is like to be so intelligent and creative.  I also thought about being Oprah for the day so that I could use her money and power for good things; no, make that "Godly" things.  She already does good things, but if only she were an out-spoken, born again Christian, she could have such an impact.

However, though it may seem random, I would choose to be...



Lisa Ling.  She is a journalist, reporter, co-host, and much more.  She is intelligent and talented, and makes it a point to cover topics that range from sex-trafficking to the war in Afghanistan.  I would love to be smart enough and poised enough to have her job; she is doing great things and has earned my admiration.

Hope everyone had a great Monday and a great January.  Let's see what February holds!


No comments:

Post a Comment